This personal information policy specifies the terms related to the management and handling of personal information of members or non-members (hereinafter referred to as “the Users”) using the services of AMY EUJENY (hereinafter referred to as the “the Company”).
the Company complies with all regulations on the protection of personal information specified in laws and regulations applicable to information and communication service providers, including the Act on Personal Information Protection Act and etc. of Republic of Korea and take its best efforts to protect the rights and interests of the Users with the personal information policy defined in accordance with applicable laws.
1. Items of Personal Information Collected
the Company collects the following personal information on name, address, e-mail address, gender, telephone number, date of birth, body size, hobbies, photos, contacts, purchase history, lifestyle information, etc.
In using the Company’s service, the date and time of visit to the service, history of use, device information, IP address, etc. may be automatically generated and collected.
2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses personal information for identification and confirmation members, confirmation of intent to subscribe, check for duplicate membership, check for under 14 years of age, confirmation of consent of legal guardians, conclusion, execution and management of contracts, statistical analysis, analysis of purchase inclination, improvement of service, processing of complaints and other inquiries, investigating and responding to fraudulent usage, sending notices, dispatching invoices, fulfilling statutory obligations, providing various personalized services , information related to events and marketing activities, introduction or recommendation to products and services of the Company and affiliated companies.
3. Method of Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information through offline store, the website, customer centers, boards, events and affiliate entities. Users may agree with the terms of collection of personal information by clicking the "I Agree" button when they agree with personal information agreement of the Company.
4. Term of Retaining and Use of Personal Information
Unless otherwise required by law or special circumstances, the Company holds and uses the personal information during the period in which the Users use the services of the Company or the purpose set out above is fulfilled.
The Company disposes information which was maintained for a certain period of time in accordance with the applicable laws (not limited to the following cases).
- A. Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription (retention period: 5 years): Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.
- B. Records on the payment of goods and the supply of goods (retention period: 5 years): Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.
- C. Records on complaints or disputes of consumers (retention period: 3 years): Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce
- D. Records on the visit to the website (retention period: 3 months): the protection of Communications Secrets Act
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company provides to a third party only a minimum amount of personal information for the purpose of providing various services and improving the quality of the service. If we need to provide personal information to a third party, we will inform the user in advance and obtain consent.
However, the Company may provide personal information to a third party without obtaining consent in the following cases:
- A. if it is necessary for the settlement of the charge for the service provision
- B. if it is necessary to abide by laws and regulations
- C. if the investigative agency requires provision of personal information in accordance with procedures and methods described in applicable laws and regulations
6. Personal Information Rights of Users
The Company protects the rights of users (legal guardians in the case of persons under 14 years of age) as follows.
- 1. The User or guardian can view or edit personal information at any time.
- 2. The User or guardian can request to terminate or withdraw from the agreement in relation to provision for personal information at any time.
- 3. The Company assure the legal rights of guardians of children under the age of 14 (right to view, correct, terminate or withdraw from the agreement in relation to provision for personal information of the child).
- D. If a User has requested the correction of an error in personal information, the personal information shall not be used or disclosed until the correction is completed.
7. Method of Disposal of Personal Information
The information entered by the customer or the Users on the customer information card, or the information entered for the membership of the website is transferred to a separate database (separate document, in case of paper), and is disposed for the protection of information following certain period of preservation in accordance with the corporate policy and other applicable laws (see the period of possession and use) after the purpose of its collection has been fulfilled.
According to the type of information stored, the Company disposes personal information by the manner of complete destruction (incineration, shredding, etc.), by using dedicated degaussing device, and by initializing or overwriting data to prevent its restoration.
8. Technical Measures for the Protection of Personal Information
The Company takes the following technical measures to prevent the loss, theft, leakage, external attacks on and hacking of information, and aims to have the highest level of security in relation to the processing of the personal information of the Users.
- A. The personal information of Users is secured using passwords, and all files and data transmitted are encrypted. Material data is protected using additional security functions.
- B. The Company uses anti-virus solutions to prevent damages from PC viruses, and regularly updates the anti-virus programs.
- C. The Company selects a security solution for the safe transmission of personal information, using the encryption algorithm.
- D. The Company uses a security solution that blocks external attacks to prevent the leakage of personal information of the Users through hacking, and monitors for invasions around the clock by installing the invasion detection system.
- E. The number of managers processing personal information of the Users is limited to the minimum level, and the managers are subject to continuous security training and monitoring of compliance with the personal information policy.
9. Installation and Operation of Automatic Personal Information Collection Systems and Refusals
The Company uses ‘cookies’ which automatically save and search the information of Users. Cookies are tiny text files sent from the server used to operate the websites to the browsers of the Users. Cookies are saved to the PC hard drive of the Users.
A. Purpose of cookies use
Cookies are used to provide personalized services by identifying log-in status/history of the customer uses/the number of visits to the website and apps usage count. Users can choose whether or not to accept cookies.
B. How to refuse to accept cookies
Users may choose to allow all cookies, be notified whenever cookies are sent or refuse all cookies, by adjusting the option of the mobile app or web browser.
10. Administrators in Charge of Management of Personal Information of Websites
The Company will designate an administrator in charge of the management of the personal information of Users, and strive to protect the personal information. The administrators in charge of the management of personal information of the websites of the Company are as follows.
- - Name : Jung won Choi
- - Contact Number : 02-3448-2050
For reports or consultations on infringements of privacy rights, please contact the following organizations:
▶ KISA Privacy Center
- Website : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact : (without area code) 118, email@example.com
- Address : IT Venture Tower, 135 Jungdae-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea, 05717
▶ Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea : +82-2-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ National Police Agency Cyber Bureau : (national policy agency key number)182 (www.netan.go.kr)
11. Exceptions to the Application of the Personal Information Policy
The Company may provide users with links to websites or materials of other companies through its websites. The Company does not have control over external websites and materials, and thus the personal information policy of the Company does not apply. Please check the personal information policy of any website you visit by clicking on a link included in the website of the Company.
12. Effective date
☞ This personal information policy takes effect on March 17, 2017